(a) The board shall keep an information file about each complaint filed with the executive
council and referred to the board. The board's information file must be kept current and contain a record for each
(1) each person contacted in relation to the complaint;
(2) a summary of findings made at each step of the complaint process;
(3) an explanation of the legal basis and reason for a complaint that is dismissed;
(4) the schedule required under Section 453.154 and a notation about a change in the schedule; and
(5) other relevant information.
(b) If a written complaint is received by the board that the board has authority to
resolve, the board, at least quarterly and until final disposition of the complaint,
shall notify the parties to the complaint of the status of the complaint unless notice
would jeopardize an undercover investigation.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.