Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The following actions are prohibited:
(1) Any person acting as a livestock dealer without a valid license issued by the commissioner;
(2) Failure to maintain records as required by the commissioner, including the names and addresses of sellers and buyers of livestock;
(3) Failure to provide access to all records required of such licensee by the commissioner;
(4) Buying or selling livestock under an assumed name or address. All livestock sales shall be evidenced by a written bona fide name and address of buyer and seller;
(5) Violation of any valid rule, regulation or statute governing livestock disease control;
(6) Failure to make payment to a buyer or seller, or making such payment with insufficient funds; and
(7) Failure to keep current bond requirements pursuant to 9 C.F.R. § 201, et seq.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Tennessee Code Title 44. Animals and Animal Husbandry § 44-10-206 - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tn/title-44-animals-and-animal-husbandry/tn-code-sect-44-10-206/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.