Tennessee Code Title 44. Animals and Animal Husbandry
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Tennessee Code Title 44. Animals and Animal Husbandry. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 44. Animals and Animal Husbandry. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Tennessee Code
- Chapter 2. Prevention and Treatment of Diseases
- Chapter 6. Commercial Feed Law
- Chapter 7. Marks, Brands, Registration and Certification
- Chapter 8. Fences and Confinement
- Chapter 10. Dealers and Purchasers of Poultry, Livestock and Hides
- Chapter 11. Livestock Sales
- Chapter 14. Sheep Producers’ Indemnity Law
- Chapter 15. Tennessee Apiary Act of 1995
- Chapter 16. Baby Chicks
- Chapter 17. Dogs and Cats
- Chapter 18. Feedlots, Dairy Farms and Poultry Production Houses
- Chapter 19. Dairy Industry Promotion Act
- Chapter 20. Equine Activities--Liability
- Chapter 21. Liability of Bovine Owners
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.