(a) Application for a license shall be made in duplicate to the licensor at the time
and in the form and shall contain any information as the licensor shall require, and
shall be accompanied by the required fee.
(b) The licensor may require in the application, or otherwise, information relating
(1) The applicant's financial standing;
(2) The applicant's business integrity;
(3) Whether the applicant has an established place of business and is engaged primarily
in the business of buying and selling and servicing motor vehicles;
(4) Whether the applicant is able to properly conduct the business of a “motor vehicle
(5) Any other pertinent information consistent with the safeguarding of the public
interest in the location in which the applicant proposes to engage in business, all
of which may be considered by the licensor in determining whether the grant of the
application is in public interest.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.