Oregon Revised Statutes Commercial Fishing and Fisheries § 506.460
Search Oregon Revised Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
In consultation with the Developmental Fisheries Board, the State Fish and Wildlife Commission shall:
(1) Establish an annual list of food fish species that are considered to be developmental fishery species.
(2) Establish and review commercial harvest programs for developmental fishery species.
(3) Establish methods to obtain biological information necessary to determine the long term sustainability of the resource.
(4) Establish limited entry harvest systems for developmental fisheries. An annual fee of not more than $100 to participate in a developmental fishery may be charged by the commission.
(5) Issue permits for developmental fisheries within 14 days of receiving a written request for a permit.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Oregon Revised Statutes Commercial Fishing and Fisheries § 506.460 - last updated January 01, 2018 | https://codes.findlaw.com/or/title-42-commercial-fishing-and-fisheries/or-rev-st-sect-506-460/
Was this helpful?