Oregon Revised Statutes Title 42. Commercial Fishing and Fisheries
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Oregon Revised Statutes Title 42. Commercial Fishing and Fisheries. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 42. Commercial Fishing and Fisheries. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Oregon Revised Statutes
- Chapter 506. Application, Administration and Enforcement of Commercial Fishing Laws
- Chapter 507. Compacts with Other States
- Chapter 508. Licenses and Permits
- Chapter 509. General Protective Regulations
- Chapter 511. Local and Special Regulations
- Chapter 513. Packing Fish and Manufacture of Fish Products
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.