Nevada Revised Statutes Title 43. Public Safety; Vehicles; Watercraft § 482.31775. Consignment contract: Required contents
Search Nevada Revised Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
A consignment contract must include, without limitation:
1. The names of the consignor and consignee;
2. The date on which the consignment contract was entered into;
3. A complete description of the vehicle subject to the consignment contract, including the vehicle identification number, the year, make and model of the vehicle, and the number of miles registered on the odometer of the vehicle at the time that the consignment contract is entered into;
4. The term of the consignment contract;
5. The name of each person or business entity holding any security interest in the vehicle to be consigned;
6. The minimum sales price for the vehicle and the disposition of the proceeds therefrom, as agreed upon by the consignor and consignee; and
7. The signatures of the consignor and consignee acknowledging all the terms and conditions set forth in the consignment contract.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Nevada Revised Statutes Title 43. Public Safety; Vehicles; Watercraft § 482.31775. Consignment contract: Required contents - last updated January 01, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/nv/title-43-public-safety-vehicles-watercraft/nv-rev-st-482-31775/
Was this helpful?