Nevada Revised Statutes Title 43. Public Safety; Vehicles; Watercraft
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nevada Revised Statutes Title 43. Public Safety; Vehicles; Watercraft. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 43. Public Safety; Vehicles; Watercraft. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nevada Revised Statutes
- Chapter 480. Administration of Laws Relating to Public Safety
- Chapter 481. Administration of Laws Relating to Motor Vehicles
- Chapter 481A. Transportation on Highways (Multistate Agreement)
- Chapter 482. Motor Vehicles and Trailers: Licensing, Registration, Sales and Leases
- Chapter 482A. Autonomous Vehicles
- Chapter 483. Drivers' Licenses; Driving Schools and Driving Instructors
- Chapter 484A. Traffic Laws Generally
- Chapter 484B. Rules of the Road
- Chapter 484C. Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol or A Prohibited Substance
- Chapter 484D. Equipment, Inspections and Size, Weight and Load of Vehicles
- Chapter 484E. Crashes and Reports of Crashes
- Chapter 485. Motor Vehicles: Insurance and Financial Responsibility
- Chapter 486. Motorcycles and Similar Vehicles
- Chapter 486A. Alternative Fuels; Clean-Burning Fuels
- Chapter 487. Repair, Removal and Disposal of Vehicles
- Chapter 488. Watercraft
- Chapter 489. Manufactured Homes; Mobile Homes and Similar Vehicles; Factory-Built Housing
- Chapter 490. Off-Highway Vehicles
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.