Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
1. The Success Contract Account is hereby created in the State General Fund. The Account must be administered by the Director.
2. The interest and income earned on:
(a) The money in the Account, after deducting any applicable charges; and
(b) Unexpended appropriations made to the Account from the State General Fund,
must be credited to the Account.
3. Any money in the Account and any unexpended appropriations made to the Account from the State General Fund remaining at the end of a fiscal year do not revert to the State General Fund, and the balance in the Account must be carried forward to the next fiscal year.
4. The Department may apply for and accept gifts, grants and donations of money from any source for deposit in the Account.
5. The money in the Account must only be used to:
(a) Provide payments due pursuant to success contracts awarded in accordance with the provisions of NRS 232.3602; and
(b) Administer the provisions of NRS 232.3601, 232.3602 and 232.3603.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Nevada Revised Statutes Title 18. State Executive Department § 232.3603. Success Contract Account: Creation; administration; interest and income; nonreversion; deposit of gifts, grants and donations; use - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/nv/title-18-state-executive-department/nv-rev-st-232-3603/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.