Nevada Revised Statutes Title 18. State Executive Department
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nevada Revised Statutes Title 18. State Executive Department. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 18. State Executive Department. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nevada Revised Statutes
- Chapter 223. Governor
- Chapter 224. Lieutenant Governor
- Chapter 225. Secretary of State
- Chapter 226. State Treasurer
- Chapter 227. State Controller
- Chapter 228. Attorney General
- Chapter 231. Economic Development, Tourism and Cultural Affairs
- Chapter 231A. Nevada New Markets Jobs Act
- Chapter 232. State Departments
- Chapter 232A. Appointments by the Governor to Public Bodies
- Chapter 232B. Legislative Review of Public Agencies
- Chapter 233. Nevada Equal Rights Commission
- Chapter 233A. Indian Affairs
- Chapter 233B. Nevada Administrative Procedure Act
- Chapter 233C. Organizations for the Promotion of Culture
- Chapter 233F. State System of Communications
- Chapter 233G. Governor's Advisory Council on Education Relating to the Holocaust
- Chapter 233I. Nevada Commission for Women
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.