Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The Nevada Main Street Program is hereby created within the Office. The Program must:
1. Be administered in accordance with the standards developed by the National Main Street Center, Inc., a subsidiary of the National Trust for Historic Preservation;
2. Designate local Main Street programs in accordance with regulations adopted pursuant to NRS 231.1535;
3. Coordinate those designated local Main Street programs;
4. Provide training and technical assistance to those designated local Main Street programs; and
5. Award grants from the Account to those designated local Main Street programs to further the community and economic revitalization and development of aging business districts and neighborhoods in this State.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Nevada Revised Statutes Title 18. State Executive Department § 231.1534. Creation; duties - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/nv/title-18-state-executive-department/nv-rev-st-231-1534/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.