The application for license shall be made on a form prepared and furnished by the
Commissioner of Banks and shall state:
(1) The fact that the applicant desires to engage in business under this Article;
(2) Whether the applicant is an individual, partnership, association or corporation;
(3) The name and address of the person who will manage and be in immediate control
of the business; and
(4) The name and address of the owners and their percentage of equity in the company,
except when the Commissioner does not deem it feasible to furnish such information
because of the number of stockholders involved; and
(5) When the applicant proposes to commence doing business; and
(6) Such other information as the Commissioner of Banks deems necessary.
The statements made in such application shall be sworn to by the applicant or persons
making application on the applicant's behalf.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.