North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 53. Regulation of Financial Services
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 53. Regulation of Financial Services. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 53. Regulation of Financial Services. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1A. General Provisions
- Article 11. Industrial Banks
- Article 14. Trust Institutions Acting in A Fiduciary Capacity
- Article 15. North Carolina Consumer Finance Act
- Article 16B. Money Transmitters Act
- Article 17. North Carolina Reciprocal Interstate Banking Act
- Article 17B. Interstate Branch Banking
- Article 18A. North Carolina International Banking Act
- Article 19B. The Secure and Fair Enforcement Mortgage Licensing Act
- Article 20. Refund Anticipation Loan Act
- Article 21. Reverse Mortgages
- Article 22. Check-Cashing Businesses
- Article 23. Continuity of Contract Under European Monetary Union
- Article 24. Trust Companies and Interstate Trust Business
- Article 25. Asset-Backed Securities Facilitation
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.