The Task Force shall have all of the following duties:
(1) To serve as an advisory board to the Center for Safer Schools.
(2) To provide guidance and recommendations to the Governor, Superintendent of Public
Instruction, and the General Assembly to improve statewide policy to enhance statewide
and local capacities to create safer schools.
(3) To encourage interagency collaboration among State and local government agencies
to achieve effective policies and streamline efforts to create safer schools.
(4) To Assist the Center for Safer Schools in collecting and disseminating information
on recommended best practices and community needs related to creating safer schools
in North Carolina.
(5) Other duties as assigned by the State Board of Education.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.