North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 115C. Elementary and Secondary Education
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 115C. Elementary and Secondary Education. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 115C. Elementary and Secondary Education. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Subchapter I. General Provisions
- Subchapter II. Administrative Organization of State and Local Education Agencies
- Subchapter III. School Districts and Units
- Subchapter IV. Education Program
- Subchapter V. Personnel
- Subchapter VI. Students
- Subchapter VII. Fiscal Affairs
- Subchapter VIII. Local Tax Elections
- Subchapter IX. Property
- Subchapter X. Private and Proprietary Schools
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.