Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
1. Every department and division of the state that receives any grant of federal funds of one million dollars or more shall document and make the following information easily available to the public on the Missouri accountability portal established in section 37.850:
(1) Any amount of funds it receives from the federal government;
(2) The name of the federal agency disbursing the funds;
(3) The purpose for which the funds are being received;
(4) The name of any state agency to which any portion of the funds are transferred by the initial receiving department or division, the amount transferred, and the purpose for which those funds are transferred; and
(5) The information provided to the department or division pursuant to subsection 2 of this section.
2. If a department or division receives a grant of federal funds and transfers a portion of such funds to another department or division, the department or division receiving the transferred funds shall report to the department or division from which the funds were transferred an accounting of how the transferred funds were used and any statistical impact that can be discerned as a result of such usage.
3. All information referred to in subsection 1 of this section shall be updated within thirty days of any receipt or transferal of funds.
4. The office of administration shall promulgate rules to implement the provisions of this section. Any rule or portion of a rule, as that term is defined in section 536.010, that is created under the authority delegated in this section shall become effective only if it complies with and is subject to all of the provisions of chapter 536 and, if applicable, section 536.028. This section and chapter 536 are nonseverable and if any of the powers vested with the general assembly pursuant to chapter 536 to review, to delay the effective date, or to disapprove and annul a rule are subsequently held unconstitutional, then the grant of rulemaking authority and any rule proposed or adopted after August 28, 2013, shall be invalid and void.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Missouri Revised Statutes Title IV. Executive Branch § 33.087. Grant of federal funds of one million dollars or more, certain information to be made available to public--rulemaking authority - last updated January 01, 2018 | https://codes.findlaw.com/mo/title-iv-executive-branch/mo-rev-st-33-087/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.