Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) The Chelsea center for materials reuse, administered by the center for environmentally appropriate materials at the University of Massachusetts Lowell, hereinafter referred to as the center for materials reuse, shall be established to promote the development of materials reuse technology, management, and policy.
(b) The purposes and responsibilities of the center for material reuse shall be to:
(1) serve as a focal point for the promotion of materials recycling and reuse;
(2) provide a common ground to bring together leaders and stakeholders who will benefit from and promote recycling and reuse;
(3) promote coordination among existing state, local and private materials recycling and reuse services and assist in the development of new services and enterprises that will emerge from enhanced materials recycling and reuse;
(4) provide training in recycling and reuse of materials; and
(5) assist in the development and deployment of innovative materials recycling and reuse technologies.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Massachusetts General Laws Part I. Administration of the Government (Ch. 1-182) Ch. 75, § 41 - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ma/part-i-administration-of-the-government-ch-1-182/ma-gen-laws-ch-75-sect-41/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.