Massachusetts General Laws and Constitution
Welcome to FindLaw's hosted version of the Massachusetts General Laws. Here you will find a collection of state laws passed by the Massachusetts Legislature and organized by subject area into Parts, Titles, Chapters and Sections.
Search Massachusetts General Laws
- Massachusetts Constitution
- Part I. Administration of the Government (Ch. 1-182)
- Part II. Real and Personal Property and Domestic Relations (Ch. 183-210)
- Part III. Courts, Judicial Officers and Proceedings in Civil Cases (Ch. 211-262)
- Part IV. Crimes, Punishments and Proceedings in Criminal Cases (Ch. 263-280)
- Part V. The General Laws, and Express Repeal of Certain Acts and Resolves (Ch. 281-282)
Massachusetts General Laws
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.