Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Sec. 8. The report described in section 7 of this chapter must:
(1) indicate the date when the notice alleging the violation was received by the NVRA official;
(2) contain findings of fact regarding the alleged violation of NVRA or this article and state whether a violation of NVRA or this article appears to have occurred;
(3) state what steps, if any, the person alleged to have committed the violation has taken to correct a violation or to prevent a reoccurrence of a violation;
(4) suggest any additional measures that could be taken to correct a violation;
(5) indicate the date when a violation was corrected or is expected to be corrected; and
(6) indicate the number of days remaining after the issuance of the report until the next election will be conducted:
(A) for a federal office in the jurisdiction where the violation is alleged to have occurred if the notice alleges a violation of NVRA; or
(B) for any other office or on any public question if the notice alleges a violation of this article.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 3. Elections § 3-7-11-8 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-3-elections/in-code-sect-3-7-11-8/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?