Indiana Code Title 3. Elections
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Indiana Code Title 3. Elections. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 3. Elections. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Indiana Code
- Article 1. Election Procedures Repealed
- Article 2. Additional Election Procedures Repealed
- Article 3. Congressional Apportionment
- Article 4. Political Contributions and Expenses Repealed
- Article 5. General Provisions
- Article 6. Political Party and Election Officers
- Article 7. Voter Registration
- Article 8. Candidates
- Article 9. Campaigns
- Article 10. Provisions Governing Certain Types of Elections
- Article 11. Voting Methods, Supplies, and Equipment
- Article 11.5. Counting Absentee Ballots at A Central Location
- Article 11.7. Provisional Voting
- Article 12. Ascertaining Results of Elections
- Article 13. Vacancies
- Article 14. Offenses
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.