Iowa Code Title VIII. Transportation [Chs. 306-330B] § 322C.6. Denial, suspension, or revocation of license
Search Iowa Code
Search by Keyword or Citation
A license issued under section 322C.4 or 322C.9 may be denied, revoked, or suspended, after opportunity for a hearing before the department of inspections and appeals in accordance with chapters 10A and 17A, if it is determined that the licensee or applicant has done any of the following:
1. Violated a provision of this chapter.
2. Made a material misrepresentation to the department in connection with an application for a license, certificate of title, or registration of a towable recreational vehicle or other vehicle.
3. Been convicted of a fraudulent practice in connection with selling or offering for sale vehicles or parts of vehicles subject to registration under chapter 321.
4. Failed to maintain an established principal place of business in the county.
5. Had a license issued under this chapter, chapter 321H, or chapter 322, suspended or revoked within the previous three years.
7. Knowingly made misleading, deceptive, untrue, or fraudulent representations in the business as a distributor of towable recreational vehicles or engaged in unethical conduct or practice harmful or detrimental to the public.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Iowa Code Title VIII. Transportation [Chs. 306-330B] § 322C.6. Denial, suspension, or revocation of license - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ia/title-viii-transportation-chs-306-330b/ia-code-sect-322c-6/
Was this helpful?