Iowa Code and Constitution
Welcome to FindLaw's hosted version of the Iowa Code. Here you will find a collection of state laws passed by the Iowa Legislature and organized by subject area into Titles, Subtitles, Chapters and Sections.
Search Iowa Code
- Iowa Constitution
- Title I. State Sovereignty and Management [Chs. 1-38D]
- Title II. Elections and Official Duties [Chs. 39-79]
- Title III. Public Services and Regulation [Chs. 80-122C]
- Title IV. Public Health [Chs. 123-158]
- Title V. Agriculture [Chs. 159-215A]
- Title VI. Human Services [Chs. 216-255A]
- Title VII. Education and Cultural Affairs [Chs. 256-305B]
- Title VIII. Transportation [Chs. 306-330B]
- Title IX. Local Government [Chs. 331-420]
- Title X. Financial Resources [Chs. 421-454]
- Title XI. Natural Resources [Chs. 455-485]
- Title XII. Business Entities [Chs. 486-504C]
- Title XIII. Commerce [Chs. 505-554D]
- Title XIV. Property [Chs. 555-594A]
- Title XV. Judicial Branch and Judicial Procedures [Chs. 595-686]
- Title XVI. Criminal Law and Procedure [Chs. 687-915]
- Effective Date of Laws
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.