Iowa Code Title IV. Public Health [Chs. 123-158] § 153.32. Unprofessional conduct
Search Iowa Code
Search by Keyword or Citation
As to dentists and dental hygienists “unprofessional conduct” shall consist of any of the acts denominated as such elsewhere in this chapter, and also any other of the following acts:
1. Receiving any rebate, or other thing of value, directly or indirectly from any dental laboratory or dental technician.
2. Solicitation of professional patronage by agents or persons popularly known as “cappers” or “steerers”, or profiting by the acts of those representing themselves to be agents of the licensee.
3. Receipt of fees on the assurance that a manifestly incurable disease can be permanently cured.
4. Division of fees or agreeing to split or divide the fees received for professional services with any person for bringing or referring a patient or assisting in the care or treatment of a patient without the consent of said patient or the patient's legal representative.
5. Willful neglect of a patient in a critical condition.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Iowa Code Title IV. Public Health [Chs. 123-158] § 153.32. Unprofessional conduct - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ia/title-iv-public-health-chs-123-158/ia-code-sect-153-32/
Was this helpful?