Iowa Code Title IV. Public Health [Chs. 123-158] § 151.9. Revocation or suspension of license
Search Iowa Code
Search by Keyword or Citation
A license or certificate to practice as a chiropractor may be revoked or suspended when the licensee or certificate holder is guilty of the following acts or offenses:
1. Fraud in procuring a license.
2. Professional incompetency.
3. Knowingly making misleading, deceptive, untrue, or fraudulent representations in the practice of the licensee's profession or engaging in unethical conduct or practice harmful or detrimental to the public. Proof of actual injury need not be established.
4. Habitual intoxication or addiction to the use of drugs.
5. Fraud in representations as to skill or ability.
6. Use of untruthful or improbable statements in advertisements.
7. Willful or repeated violations of the provisions of this chapter or chapter 272C.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Iowa Code Title IV. Public Health [Chs. 123-158] § 151.9. Revocation or suspension of license - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ia/title-iv-public-health-chs-123-158/ia-code-sect-151-9/
Was this helpful?