Iowa Code Title III. Public Services and Regulation [Chs. 80-122C] § 99B.32. Manufacturers and distributors--bingo equipment and supplies--electronic raffle systems--transfer or use
Search Iowa Code
Search by Keyword or Citation
1. As used in this section, unless the context otherwise requires, “manufacturer or distributor” means a person engaged in business in this state who originally produces, or purchases from a business that originally produces, equipment or supplies which are specifically used in the conduct of a bingo occasion or an electronic raffle.
2. A person shall not engage in business in this state as a manufacturer or distributor without first obtaining a license from the department.
a. Upon receipt of an application and a fee of one thousand dollars for a manufacturer or distributor license, the department may issue an annual license.
b. A license may be renewed annually upon submission of an application, payment of the annual license fee, and compliance with this section and the rules adopted pursuant to this section.
3. A licensed manufacturer or distributor may sell bingo equipment or supplies or an electronic raffle system directly to a licensed qualified organization.
4. A licensed qualified organization under this chapter may dispose of, transfer, or sell excess bingo equipment or supplies on a nonroutine basis to another licensed qualified organization.
5. A licensed qualified organization shall not sublease, rent, borrow, or otherwise use another qualified organization's electronic raffle system.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Iowa Code Title III. Public Services and Regulation [Chs. 80-122C] § 99B.32. Manufacturers and distributors--bingo equipment and supplies--electronic raffle systems--transfer or use - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ia/title-iii-public-services-and-regulation-chs-80-122c/ia-code-sect-99b-32/
Was this helpful?