Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
For each fiscal year, the Director shall--
(1) review the progress the Department has made during that fiscal year in carrying out the housing plan submitted by the Department under section 4223 of this title; and
(2) submit a report to the Secretary (in a form acceptable to the Secretary) describing the conclusions of the review.
Each report submitted under this section for a fiscal year shall--
(1) describe the use of grant amounts provided to the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands for that fiscal year;
(2) assess the relationship of the use referred to in paragraph (1) to the goals identified in the housing plan;
(3) indicate the programmatic accomplishments of the Department; and
(4) describe the manner in which the Department would change its housing plan submitted under section 4223 of this title as a result of its experiences.
The Secretary shall--
(1) establish a date for submission of each report under this section;
(2) review each such report; and
(3) with respect to each such report, make recommendations as the Secretary considers appropriate to carry out the purposes of this subchapter.
(d) Public availability
(1) Comments by beneficiaries
In preparing a report under this section, the Director shall make the report publicly available to the beneficiaries of the Hawaiian Homes Commission Act, 1920 (42 Stat. 108 et seq.) and give a sufficient amount of time to permit those beneficiaries to comment on that report before it is submitted to the Secretary (in such manner and at such time as the Director may determine).
(2) Summary of comments
The report shall include a summary of any comments received by the Director from beneficiaries under paragraph (1) regarding the program to carry out the housing plan.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Delaware Code Title 3. Agriculture § 7202. Permit; rules and regulations; exemptions - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/de/title-3-agriculture/de-code-sect-3-7202/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.