Delaware Code Title 3. Agriculture
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Delaware Codes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Part I. Department of Agriculture
- Part II. Regulatory Provisions
- Part III. Marketing of Agricultural Products
- Part V. Poultry
- Part VI. Domestic and Foreign Animals, Birds, Reptiles and Insects
- Part VII. Cooperative Agricultural Associations or Corporations
- Part VIII. Meat and Poultry Inspection
- Part IX. Interstate Compacts
- Part X. Harness Racing
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.