Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) In a state agency's evaluation of each qualified provider's response to a solicitation under § 19-11-1204, the state agency shall include an analysis of:
(1) Whether the qualified provider meets the objectives of the solicitation, including without limitation a reduction in the state agency's energy consumption or operating costs resulting from a guaranteed energy cost savings contract with the qualified provider;
(2) The qualifications and experience of the qualified provider;
(3) The technical approach to the energy cost savings measures;
(4) The financial aspects of the energy cost savings measures;
(5) The overall benefit to the state agency; and
(6) Any other relevant factors.
(b) After evaluating a response to a solicitation as required under subsection (a) of this section, a state agency may:
(1) Reject the response; or
(2) Award a contract to a qualified provider to conduct an energy audit to be used in developing the guaranteed energy cost savings contract.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Arkansas Code Title 19. Public Finance § 19-11-1205. Evaluation of responses to solicitations - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ar/title-19-public-finance/ar-code-sect-19-11-1205/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.