Arkansas Code Title 19. Public Finance
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Arkansas Code Title 19. Public Finance. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 19. Public Finance. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Arkansas Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. State Revenues--Receipts and Expenditures Generally
- Chapter 3. State Treasury Management
- Chapter 4. State Accounting and Budgetary Procedures
- Chapter 5. Revenue Stabilization Law
- Chapter 6. Revenue Classification Law
- Chapter 7. Federal Funds
- Chapter 8. Depositories for Public Funds
- Chapter 9. Public Obligations
- Chapter 10. Claims Against the State
- Chapter 11. Purchasing and Contracts
- Chapter 12. Tobacco Settlement Proceeds Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.