Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) A charge issued under § 16-123-324 shall:
(1) Consist of a short and plain statement of the facts on which the Director of the Arkansas Fair Housing Commission has found reasonable cause to believe that a discriminatory housing practice occurred or is about to occur;
(2) Be based on the investigation; and
(3) Not necessarily be limited to the facts or grounds alleged in the complaint.
(b) The director shall immediately send a copy of the charge with information concerning the process of election of judicial determination, as under § 16-123-329, to:
(1) Each respondent, together with a notice of the opportunity for a hearing provided by § 16-123-331; and
(2) Each aggrieved person on whose behalf the complaint was filed.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Arkansas Code Title 16. Practice, Procedure, and Courts § 16-123-325. Charge - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ar/title-16-practice-procedure-and-courts/ar-code-sect-16-123-325/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.