Arkansas Code Title 16. Practice, Procedure, and Courts
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Arkansas Code Title 16. Practice, Procedure, and Courts. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 16. Practice, Procedure, and Courts. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Arkansas Code
- Subtitle 1. General Provisions (Chapters 1 to 9)
- Subtitle 2. Courts and Court Officers (Chapters 10 to 29)
- Subtitle 3. Juries and Jurors (Chapters 30 to 39)
- Subtitle 4. Evidence and Witnesses (Chapters 40 to 54)
- Subtitle 5. Civil Procedure Generally (Chapters 55 to 79)
- Subtitle 6. Criminal Procedure Generally (Chapters 80 to 104)
- Subtitle 7. Particular Proceedings and Remedies (Chapters 105 to 128)
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.