Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) For offenses committed within parks and recreational facilities subject to the department's supervision, the following persons are peace officers of the state and they shall enforce the provisions of this chapter and the regulations adopted under this chapter:
(1) an employee of the department authorized by the commissioner;
(2) a police officer in the state;
(3) any other person authorized by the commissioner.
(b) Each person designated in (a) of this section may, when enforcing the provisions of this chapter or a regulation adopted under this chapter,
(1) execute a warrant or other process issued by an officer or court of competent jurisdiction;
(2) administer or take an oath, affirmation, or affidavit; and
(3) arrest or issue a citation to a person who violates a provision of this chapter or a regulation adopted under this chapter.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alaska Statutes Title 41. Public Resources § 41.21.955. Enforcement authority - last updated April 21, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ak/title-41-public-resources/ak-st-sect-41-21-955/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?