Alaska Statutes Title 41. Public Resources
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alaska Statutes Title 41. Public Resources. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 41. Public Resources. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Alaska Statutes
- Chapter 06. Geothermal Resources
- Chapter 08. Geological and Geophysical Surveys
- Chapter 10. Soil and Water Conservation
- Chapter 15. Forests
- Chapter 17. Forest Resources and Practices
- Chapter 21. Parks and Recreational Facilities
- Chapter 23. Multiple Use Management of Public Resources
- Chapter 35. Historic Preservation
- Chapter 37. Citizens' Advisory Commission on Federal Areas in Alaska
- Chapter 98. Miscellaneous Provisions; Nuclear Compact
- Chapter 99. General Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.