Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
An agency shall give to an applicant for employment from whom a fee is to be received a receipt. The receipt must contain
(1) the name, address, and telephone number of the employment agency;
(2) the name of the applicant;
(3) the name and address of the person to whom the applicant is sent for employment, and the address to which the applicant is to report for work;
(4) the amount of the fee charged and collected from the applicant;
(5) the kind of work to be performed, the wages or salary, and other conditions of employment.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alaska Statutes Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation § 23.15.450. Applicant's receipt - last updated April 21, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ak/title-23-labor-and-workers-compensation/ak-st-sect-23-15-450/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.