Alaska Statutes Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alaska Statutes Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Alaska Statutes
- Chapter 05. Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- Chapter 10. Employment Practices and Working Conditions
- Chapter 15. Employment Services
- Chapter 20. Alaska Employment Security Act
- Chapter 25. Employer's Liability for Negligence
- Chapter 30. Alaska Workers' Compensation Act
- Chapter 35. Commercial Fishermen's Fund
- Chapter 40. Labor Organizations
- Chapter 50. Collective Negotiation by Physicians
- Chapter 90. General Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.