Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The state fire marshal may, upon complaint, upon a request or referral, or upon his or her own inquiry suspend or revoke the certification of any person upon a finding that:
(1) The certification was granted upon an application, or upon documents supporting the application, that materially misstated the applicant's qualifications or experience;
(2) The certified electrical inspector knowingly subscribed to or vouched for a misstatement by an applicant for certification;
(3) The certified electrical inspector incompetently performed an electrical inspection;
(4) The certified electrical inspector failed to comply with a provision of this article, or any rule promulgated pursuant to section four of this article; or
(5) The certified electrical inspector failed to comply with the reporting requirements of section eight of this article.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - West Virginia Code Chapter 29. Miscellaneous Boards and Officers § 29-3C-6. Suspension or revocation of certification - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/wv/chapter-29-miscellaneous-boards-and-officers/wv-code-sect-29-3c-6/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.