Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) A manufacturer transporting or arranging for the transportation of one or more video lottery terminals into this state shall, prior to shipment, provide the commission with the following information on forms prescribed by the commission:
(1) The full name and address of the person shipping the video lottery terminals;
(2) The method of shipment and the name of the carrier;
(3) The full name and address of the permittee to which the video lottery terminals are being sent and the destination of the terminals if different from the address of the permittee;
(4) The number of video lottery terminals in the shipment;
(5) The serial number of each video lottery terminal in the shipment;
(6) The model number and description of each video lottery terminal in the shipment; and
(7) The expected arrival date of the video lottery terminals at their respective destination within this state.
(b) A permittee that purchases or leases a video lottery terminal shall, upon receipt of the terminal, provide the commission with the following information on forms prescribed by the commission:
(1) The full name and address of the limited video lottery retailer who will receive the video lottery terminal;
(2) The full name and address of the manufacturer from whom the video lottery terminal was received;
(3) The serial number of each video lottery terminal received;
(4) The model number and description of each video lottery terminal received;
(5) The date and time of video lottery terminal arrival; and
(6) The expected date and time of video lottery terminal installation.
(c) If a video lottery terminal is not placed in operation, the permittee shall notify the commission in writing of the location where the terminal is stored.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - West Virginia Code Chapter 29. Miscellaneous Boards and Officers § 29-22B-1205. Transportation from manufacturer and registration of video lottery terminals - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/wv/chapter-29-miscellaneous-boards-and-officers/wv-code-sect-29-22b-1205/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.