Washington Revised Code Title 74. Public Assistance § 74.13A.060. Nonrecurring adoption expenses
Search Revised Code of Washington
Search by Keyword or Citation
The secretary may authorize the payment, from the appropriations available from the general fund, of all or part of the nonrecurring adoption expenses incurred by a prospective parent. “Nonrecurring adoption expenses” means those expenses incurred by a prospective parent in connection with the adoption of a difficult to place child including, but not limited to, attorneys' fees, court costs, and agency fees. Payment shall be made in accordance with rules adopted by the department.
1. The name proposed for a registered limited-liability limited partnership must contain the words “Limited-Liability Limited Partnership” or “Registered Limited-Liability Limited Partnership” or the abbreviation “L.L.L.P.” or “LLLP” as the last words or letters of the name and must be distinguishable on the records of the Secretary of State from the names of all other artificial persons formed, organized, registered or qualified pursuant to the provisions of this title that are on file in the Office of the Secretary of State and all names that are reserved in the Office of the Secretary of State pursuant to the provisions of this title. If the name of the registered limited-liability limited partnership on a certificate of registration of limited-liability limited partnership submitted to the Secretary of State is not distinguishable from any name on file or reserved name, the Secretary of State shall return the certificate to the person who signed it, unless the written, acknowledged consent to the same name of the holder of the name on file or reserved name to use the name accompanies the certificate.
2. The Secretary of State shall not accept for filing any certificate of registration or any certificate of amendment of a certificate of registration of any registered limited-liability limited partnership formed or existing pursuant to the laws of this State which provides that the name of the registered limited-liability limited partnership contains the words “common-interest community,” “community association,” “master association,” “unit-owners' association” or “homeowners' association” or if it appears in the certificate of registration or certificate of amendment that the purpose of the registered limited-liability limited partnership is to operate as a unit-owners' association pursuant to chapter 116 or 116B of NRS unless the Administrator of the Real Estate Division of the Department of Business and Industry certifies that the registered limited-liability limited partnership has:
3. For the purposes of this section, a proposed name is not distinguishable from a name on file or reserved name solely because one or the other contains distinctive lettering, a distinctive mark, a trademark or a trade name, or any combination thereof.
4. The name of a registered limited-liability limited partnership whose right to transact business has been forfeited, which has merged and is not the surviving entity or whose existence has otherwise terminated is available for use by any other artificial person.
5. The Secretary of State may adopt regulations that interpret the requirements of this section.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Washington Revised Code Title 74. Public Assistance § 74.13A.060. Nonrecurring adoption expenses - last updated April 06, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/wa/title-74-public-assistance/wa-rev-code-74-13a-060/
Was this helpful?