Washington Revised Code Title 70A. Environmental Health and Safety § 70A.65.300. Distributions of moneys--Annual report
Search Revised Code of Washington
Search by Keyword or Citation
(1) The department shall prepare, post on the department website, and submit to the appropriate committees of the legislature an annual report that identifies all distributions of moneys from the accounts created in RCW 70A.65.240 through 70A.65.280.
(2) The report must identify, at a minimum, the recipient of the funding, the amount of the funding, the purpose of the funding, the actual end result or use of the funding, whether the project that received the funding produced any verifiable reduction in greenhouse gas emissions or other long-term impact to emissions, and if so, the quantity of reduced greenhouse gas emissions, the cost per carbon dioxide equivalent metric ton of reduced greenhouse gas emissions, and a comparison to other greenhouse gas emissions reduction projects in order to facilitate the development of cost-benefit ratios for greenhouse gas emissions reduction projects.
(3) The department shall require by rule that recipients of funds from the accounts created in RCW 70A.65.240 through 70A.65.280 report to the department, in a form and manner prescribed by the department, the information required for the department to carry out the department's duties established in this section.
(4) The department shall update its website with the information described in subsection (2) of this section as appropriate but no less frequently than once per calendar year.
(5) The department shall submit its report to the appropriate committees of the legislature with the information described in subsection (2) of this section no later than September 30 of each year.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Washington Revised Code Title 70A. Environmental Health and Safety § 70A.65.300. Distributions of moneys--Annual report - last updated April 06, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/wa/title-70a-environmental-health-and-safety/wa-rev-code-70a-65-300/
Was this helpful?