Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The department shall, in coordination with other appropriate state agencies:
(1) Recommend a policy for evaluation and prioritization of state-owned or leased buildings with respect to indoor air quality;
(2) Recommend stronger workplace regulation of indoor air quality under the Washington industrial safety and health act;
(3) Review indoor air quality programs in public schools administered by the superintendent of public instruction and the department of social and health services;
(4) Provide educational and informational pamphlets or brochures to state agencies on indoor air quality standards; and
(5) Recommend to the legislature measures to implement the recommendations, if any, for the improvement of indoor air quality in public buildings within a reasonable period of time.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Washington Revised Code Title 70. Public Health and Safety § 70.162.020. Department duties - last updated April 06, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/wa/title-70-public-health-and-safety/wa-rev-code-70-162-020/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.