Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
For the purposes of this chapter:
(1) “Commission” means the state lottery commission established by this chapter;
(2) “Director” means the director of the state lottery established by this chapter;
(3) “Lottery” or “state lottery” means the lottery established and operated pursuant to this chapter;
(4) “Online game” means a lottery game in which a player pays a fee to a lottery retailer and selects a combination of digits, numbers, or symbols, type and amount of play, and receives a computer-generated ticket with those selections, and the lottery separately draws or selects the winning combination or combinations;
(5) “Shared game lottery” means any lottery activity in which the commission participates under written agreement between the commission, on behalf of the state, and any other state or states.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Washington Revised Code Title 67. Sports and Recreation--Convention Facilities § 67.70.010. Definitions - last updated April 06, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/wa/title-67-sports-and-recreationconvention-facilities/wa-rev-code-67-70-010/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.