The commission shall adopt as major objectives of its research, promotional, and educational
campaign such goals as will serve the needs of producers, which may include, without
limitation, efforts to:
(1) Establish Washington wine as a major factor in markets everywhere;
(2) Promote Washington wineries as tourist attractions;
(3) Encourage favorable reporting of Washington wine and wineries in the press throughout
(4) Establish the state in markets everywhere as a major source of premium wine;
(5) Encourage favorable legislative and regulatory treatment of Washington wine in
(6) Foster economic conditions favorable to investment in the production of vinifera
grapes and Washington wine;
(7) Advance knowledge and practice of production of wine grapes in this state;
(8) Discover and develop new and improved vines for the reliable and economical production
of wine grapes in the state; and
(9) Advance knowledge and practice of the processing of wine grapes in the state.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.