The definitions in this section apply throughout this chapter unless the context clearly
(1) “Department” means the department of agriculture of the state of Washington.
(2) “Director” means the director of the department or his or her duly authorized representative.
(3) “Facility” means, but is not limited to, the premises where ginseng is grown, stored, dried,
handled, or delivered for sale or transportation, or where records required by rule
under this chapter are stored or kept, and all vehicles and equipment, whether aerial
or surface, used to transport ginseng.
(4) “Grower” means a person who grows cultivated, wild simulated, and/or woodsgrown American
ginseng and sells it to a dealer.
(5) “Person” means any individual, firm, partnership, corporation, company, society, or association,
and every officer, agent, or employee thereof.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.