The program to which such person is referred, or the department of social and health
services if the petition is brought under RCW 10.05.020(2), shall conduct an investigation and examination to determine:
(1) Whether the person suffers from the problem described;
(2) Whether the problem is such that if not treated, or if no child welfare services
are provided, there is a probability that similar misconduct will occur in the future;
(3) Whether extensive and long term treatment is required;
(4) Whether effective treatment or child welfare services for the person's problem
are available; and
(5) Whether the person is amenable to treatment or willing to cooperate with child
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.