Virginia Code Title 10.1. Conservation § 10.1-1013. Standing
Search Code of Virginia
Search by Keyword or Citation
An action affecting a conservation easement may be brought by:
1. An owner of an interest in real property burdened by the easement;
2. A holder of the easement;
3. A person having an express third-party right of enforcement;
4. The Attorney General of the Commonwealth;
5. The Virginia Outdoors Foundation;
6. The Virginia Historic Landmarks Board;
7. The local government in which the real property is located; or
8. Any other governmental agency or person with standing under other statutes or common law.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Virginia Code Title 10.1. Conservation § 10.1-1013. Standing - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/va/title-10-1-conservation/va-code-sect-10-1-1013/
Was this helpful?