Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
As used in this part:
(1) “Board of trustees” means the board of trustees of This is the Place Foundation.
(2) “Foundation” means This is the Place Foundation, a private nonprofit corporation formed pursuant to Title 16, Chapter 6a, Utah Revised Nonprofit Corporation Act.
(3) “Member” means a member of the board of trustees.
(4) “Monument” means This is the Place Monument at This is the Place State Park.
(5) “Park” means This is the Place State Park, property owned by the state located at 2601 East Sunnyside Avenue, Salt Lake City.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Utah Code Title 79. Natural Resources § 79-4-701. Definitions - last updated May 05, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ut/title-79-natural-resources/ut-code-sect-79-4-701/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?