Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The division shall:
(1) prescribe the method and form to apply for, or renew, a LPG license or certificate, with the approval of the board;
(2) investigate the experience, reputation, and background of applicants and persons who hold a license or certificate and who are applying for renewal;
(3) recommend to the board issuing, renewing, suspending, revoking, and denying licenses or certificates;
(4) assist the board in conducting hearings in connection with the applications for, renewal of, suspension of, or revocation of, licenses or certificates;
(5) submit to the governor a biennial report before September 1 of each even-numbered year, covering the board's transactions during the biennium ending June 30 of that year, including a complete statement of the receipts and expenditures of the board during that period;
(6) keep accurate records and minutes of all meetings, which shall be open to public inspection at all reasonable times, and keep a public record of all applications for licenses and licenses issued by the board;
(7) conduct examinations of every license applicant to determine the responsibility, ability, knowledge, experience, or other qualifications of the applicant for a license;
(8) require competency testing for all employees and subcontractors of licensees engaged in transporting or dispensing LPG or installing, servicing, or repairing an LPG fueling or carburetion system under this part;
(9) prepare applications, collect fees, and issue licenses for any facility that handles LPG;
(10) provide for or direct the inspection of the site of any facility that stores, dispenses, services, or handles LPG;
(11) provide inspections to any facility where a qualified authority does not exist; and
(12) prepare and administer examinations, collect fees, and issue LPG certificates to personnel who handle or work with LPG.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Utah Code Title 53. Public Safety Code § 53-7-307. Duties of the division - last updated May 05, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ut/title-53-public-safety-code/ut-code-sect-53-7-307/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.