Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
In accordance with Title 63G, Chapter 3, Utah Administrative Rulemaking Act, the division shall make rules establishing:
(1) form, content, and procedure for loan and grant applications;
(2) criteria and procedures for prioritizing loan and grant applications;
(3) requirements and procedures for securing loans and grants;
(4) procedures for making loans;
(5) procedures for administering and ensuring repayment of loans, including late payment penalties; and
(6) procedures for recovering on defaulted loans.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Utah Code Title 53. Public Safety Code § 53-2a-609. Division to make rules to administer the loan program - last updated May 05, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ut/title-53-public-safety-code/ut-code-sect-53-2a-609/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.