Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
To register to do business in this state, a foreign limited liability partnership must deliver a foreign registration statement to the division for filing. The statement must state:
(1) the name of the foreign limited liability partnership and, if the name does not comply with Section 48-1d-1105, an alternate name adopted pursuant to Subsection 48-1d-1206(1);
(2) that the limited liability partnership is a foreign limited liability partnership;
(3) the jurisdiction in which the foreign limited liability partnership's statement of qualification or equivalent filing is filed;
(4) the street and mailing addresses of the foreign limited liability partnership's principal office and, if the law of the jurisdiction in which the foreign limited liability partnership's statement of qualification or equivalent filing is filed requires the foreign limited liability partnership to maintain an office in that jurisdiction, the street and mailing addresses of the required office; and
(5) the information required by Subsection 16-17-203(1).
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Utah Code Title 48. Partnership--Unincorporated Business Entities § 48-1d-1203. Foreign registration statement - last updated May 05, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ut/title-48-partnership-unincorporated-business-entities/ut-code-sect-48-1d-1203/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.