(1) Unless the organic rules otherwise provide, and subject to Subsections (3) and
(4) and Subsection 16-16-303(3), the term of a director expires at the annual members meeting following the director's
election or appointment. The term of a director may not exceed three years.
(2) Unless the organic rules otherwise provide, a director may be reelected.
(3) Except as otherwise provided in Subsection (4), a director continues to serve
until a successor director is elected or appointed and qualifies or the director is
removed, resigns, is adjudged incompetent, or dies.
(4) Unless the organic rules otherwise provide, a director does not serve the remainder
of the director's term if the director ceases to qualify to be a director.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.